Monday, June 5, 2017

No Blog Today

This is not how I expected to spend my day. I had some chest pains in the morning and was in the emergency department all day long. It was not my heart and they do not know what caused my chest pains. I just got home and it is 7 pm so no blog today.

See my website for stocks followed and investment notes. I have three blogs. The first talks only about specific stocks and is called Investment Talk. The second one contains information on mostly investing and is called Investing Economics Mostly. My last blog is for my book reviews and it is called Non-Fiction Mostly. Follow me on Twitter or StockTwits. I am on Instagram. Or you can just Google #walktoronto spbrunner8166 to see my pictures.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear Susan. Hope it was all just a false alarm.

    Cheers,
    MG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do take good care.

    RN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ER is no fun, very glad it was not your heart. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you very good health! Hope it all sorts itself out easily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon .

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete