Monday, December 8, 2014

If You Want a Good Computer Repair Shop In Toronto

My computer was making funny noises. All it needed was to be cleaned. I keep my windows open all summer and I live downtown, so I do tend to get a lot of dust in my apartment. I took it to 3P Computer At Danforth at 770 Danforth just east of Pape Subway station.

The guy was very thorough and did a diagnostic test. Everything check out fine. I do not know what I would do if my computer stopped. All my contacts, my calendar, my financial data etc is on the computer. So I am pleased with the results. I took it in this morning and it was ready by 5. Great Service.

2 comments:

  1. Do you keep any backups? A computer hard drive does not last forever. I would recommend making a backup copy of any essential data, either in some physical storage (USB key) or on the cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I back up on a regular basis. However, I never had a hard drive go bad, but that is maybe because I buy a new computer every 5 years or so.

    ReplyDelete