Friday, July 23, 2010

Holidays

I am going on holidays and my next post will not until August 9, 2010. I am today republishing my index to the stock I cover. I have sorted the list by stock category of the TSX Sub-Index. This is because, when you compare stocks, you should really compare them to similar stocks. This index is on my site. To make a stock’s statistics easier to see, you can use your mouse to highlight a line or several lines, in the spreadsheet.

I have updated spreadsheets for all the stocks I own on my website. For other stocks, my website only has the spreadsheets used in my last blog on the stock. Since I have updated more spreadsheets than I have blogged about, you will find some updated statistics on the index, which you will not find on the spreadsheets published.

I have tried to be accurate when updating my spreadsheets and when updating my index, however, mistakes do creep in. So, be careful when reviewing my index and do not just accept what it says. If you are interested in a particular stock, you should check back to the spreadsheet on that stock to ensure the index figures are correct. You should also look at the annual statements and look at what other sites say about a stock. Do not just accept my figures.

To get to my spreadsheets, click on “stocks followed” below and click on the stock you are interested in. Under the stock, the first entry will be the link to the spreadsheet for that stock.

This blog is meant for educational purposes only, and is not to provide investment advice. Before making any investment decision, you should always do your own research or consult an investment professional. See my website for stocks followed and investment notes. Follow me on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment